WOMENS YOGA RETREAT
Women's Yoga Retreat
May 18-21 2018
"Free as a bird
free as the wind
clear like water
That flows from the mountain"
- Una Mas Trio
We will start each day at the Yogaloft with the sounds from the river, and with led dynamic yogaclasses where we explore various physical yoga positions, breathing and relaxation techniques. When we gather for brunch we will share around the fire, and nourish ourselves with healthy food and drinks that are inspired by a yogic, as well as organic and natural lifestyle. There will be free time during the day to go for hikes, read a book or just spend time in silence in nature.
In the afternoon and in the evening we gather for classes with various themes; lifestyle, yoga nidra, ayurveda, as well as philosophy. We will gather around the bonfire in a stone cave for sharing in the circle, enjoying good food and sitting in silence.
Amaia and Johanne has both for more than 15 years explored the various tools of yoga practice, lifestyle and philosophies, and will in this retreat join forces and share some of their experience and inspiration.
We are truly looking forward to create a nourishing and empowering weekend for women of all ages, backgrounds and experiences.
Warm welcome to join us for a inner and outer journey under the glacier, in a supportive and inspiring environment!
The price for the 3-day Womens yoga retreat in May 2018 is 2400 NOK per person.
Early bird price for signing up before 30th March: 2200 NOK.
This retreat includes:
- A minimum of seven yoga classes, morning and afternoon sessions with practice of dynamic and restorative yoga, vinyasa style.
- Sharing circles with themes like ayurveda, philosophy, yogic lifestyle and the sacred feminine.
- Brunch (breakfast & lunch packs) & dinner with nourishing natural food, juices, healthy snacks.
- Sauna sessions with etheric oils and ice baths
- Free time to go for walks to the glacier, read books, rest, or whatever you feel like.
In addition if you would like
- Possibility to book craniosacral sessions or healing massages with a discount
For more practical information about accommodation, the schedule for the retreat, directions to Oldedalen and other recommendations, just click the link below