YOGA & MOUNTAIN
Yoga & Mountain Retreat
August 16-19 2018
We gather for Yoga & hiking in the mountains in the middle of August. At this retreat our main focus will be to have plenty of time outside in nature, to hike in the mountains that surrounds us, and to share moments of stillness, meditation as well as various yoga practices. We start each day with meditation and the practice of yoga asana and breathing. In our afternoon and evening classes we will share yoga practices like yoga nidra, simple pranayamas and meditation, and some evenings we will gather around the fire.
One of the days we will go on a long hike together, up to either Oldeskaret, or to the Kattanakken mountain. Both hikes are spectacular experiences, and are best enjoyed by spending a full day on the mountains!
Our intention for this long weekend is to create a wonderful space to rest, to go within, and to be in nature. To experience practices for mind, body & soul that helps us in creating peace of mind, and deeper receptivity to reconnect with ourselves as well as nature and the people around us.
During the retreat we will serve nourishing vegetarian food, fresh juices & healthy snacks, and the sauna will be on every afternoon, which will be especially nice after the hiking day.
Frank and Johanne will be holding this retreat, and we are truly looking forward to create this gathering in nature!
Welcome to join us on an exciting inner and outer journey.
The price for this 4-day retreat in August 2018 is 2800 NOK per person.
Early bird price for signing up before June 15th is 2500 NOK.
The Yoga & Mountain retreat includes:
- A minimum of seven yoga classes from wednesday evening, to sunday by lunch. Morning, afternoon and evening classes.
- Complete brunch (breakfast and lunch packs) and dinner each of the full days. Evening snack on Wednesday and brunch on Sunday.
- One day with a guided hike together to Mt. Kattanakken or Oldeskaret.
- Warm sauna every afternoon, possibility for ice bath
- Free time to do walks to the glaciers, read, climb/boulder or rest.
- Evening gatherings in the Stone Cave with a bonfire, sharing circles and music
In addition if you would like
- Possibility to receive Craniosacral or Massage treatments with a retreat discount.
For more practical information about accommodation, the schedule for the retreat, directions to Oldedalen and other recommendations, just click the link below