YOGA & KAYAK
Yoga & Kayak Retreat
July 26-29 2018
We will gather for an adventure weekend where one can explore yoga practice in the morning and evening, as well as the possibility to learn to paddle kayak on the green glacier lake in Oldedalen. Together with "Bulder & Brak opplevingar" from Årdal we create an active retreat where we breath and move every morning with yoga and relaxation, enjoy healthy food - and for those who wish, to attend courses in kayaking during the day. You can sign up for the different kayaking activities separately.
Frank and Johanne will share yoga classes and serve healthy vegetarian food throughout the weekend. If you choose to go kayaking, Torunn and Lars Kristian will bring you along on Friday and Saturday. In the afternoons the sauna is hot, we serve dinner and gather for a short evening class with yoga & relaxation or around the campfire in the rock cave.
The price for this 3-day retreat in July 2018 is 2400 NOK per person
Early bird price for signing up before May 15 is 2100 NOK.
Kayak Tours - these you can sign up to if you want and comes in additon to the retreat price
3 hours guided tour at Oldevatnet: 850 NOK per person, all equipment included.
3-4 hours Introduction course at Oldevatnet: 1000 NOK per person, all equipment included. Qualifies to receive a wet-card.
This retreat includes:
- A minimum of six yoga classes, morning and afternoon sessions with practice of dynamic and restorative yoga.
- Brunch (breakfast & lunch packs) and dinner with nourishing food, fresh juices, healthy snacks
- Sauna sessions with the optional ice baths
- Free time to go for hikes, walks to the glacier, read or rest.
Additional if you want!
- Kayakpadeling with Bulder & Brak Adventures; 1 - day guided tour, or a foundation course in Kayak.
- Possibility to book craniosacral sessions or healing massages with a retreat discount
- Overnight stay in cabin
We look forward to an exciting weekend together in nature; by the mountains, glacier and lake.
If you have questions or wish to participate please contact us. And for more practical information about accommodation, the schedule for the retreat, directions to Oldedalen and other recommendations, just click the link below